Sunday, September 11, 2011

...you move to Mormon Town, USA.

And that is exactly what Rexburg is.  I'm loving it here so far minus the fact that there isn't a Chick-fil-a...or a Braum's...or a Sonic...or a Wal-mart Super Center...or a Sam's...but anyway...loving it!  My roomates are awesome.  They've dubbed me "super roommate."
Being on my own, I've learned more about myself.  I'm more prepared for independency than I thought (although I still have a  TON of room to improve).  One of the reasons that I chose to go to a church school is so that I can grow not only in temporal matters (like learning to be on my own and whatnot) but also in spiritual matters.  Reflecting on where I am now, I see that there is so much room to grow.  I'm excited to see how being here will change me (hopefully for the better, haha). 
I'm having a complete culture shock.  A food storage section in Wal-mart?!  A temple within walking distance?!!  Everyone's Mormon here...I feel like I'm at EFY or a church camp and I'll have to go home at the end of the week.
So anyway...here's my apartment room.

No comments:

Post a Comment